Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Weather

Being new to this blogging business I've been trying to find my way around and I noticed at the top of the bar when you are typing there is a "Comment Moderation" button. I went into it and put high restrictions on the comments because I thought it would be funny for the 2 people who comment (thank you dad, grandpa) to have to edit their comments because they were deemed inappropriate... look at me, 3 days into it and already loosing friends, followers and family.... but that's the sacrifice I make for a cheap laugh, (for me?)

....

BUT ONTO the topic.

It's like 60 degrees here. Which not to brag or anything but to all you MN peeps.... HA. And that one Canadian (you know who you are).

The reason I mention this, is that to me, 60 is getting pretty warm, especially when it's sunny I get to just walk around with a tee-shirt on and it's great (there is a point to this besides rubbing it in) which is reasonable enough right?

Well not to the natives here.

They walk around with these HUGE puffy winter jackets that rival the ones in MN with scarves, gloves, hats, boots.... the works. Running around to get out of the cold. STOMPING their feet to try and get them warm. Breathing into their hands to try and warm them. It's SO unnecessary.

And they STARE at me with daggers in their eyes because they HONESTLY think I'm crazy for thinking it's warm instead of the second coming of the ice age. Like I'm this FREAK for not wearing 18 layers and long underwear because it got below 55 today.

Really people.

No comments:

Post a Comment