Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogger n00b

So in regards to all the email and posts I'm getting about the blog and my timing I'm trying to update the blog as often as I can but it's not always very easy.... I have a life.

And I'm totally kidding about the emails. Lol, that was my own joke for myself. And kidding about the life....

BUT because I don't really post blogs everyday or consistently it's more one giant mass of posts every week.... So to solve this problem, I'm just going to pretend that for every post I write it's that day, even if it isn't.... So let's use our imaginations and pretend.... it will be fun, I promise....

p.s. Nitasha, I totally appreciate you writing me about my blog, it makes me feel good to know that someone out there cares :) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment