Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 1 - My Very First Blog

Okay, so this is me starting a blog to make a record of all the boring things that I do throughout the day. This is like twitter but way longer and more boring. I started this because of Emily.... Look at me, 3 sentences into it and already name dropping.

I tried to start this sentence with "Okay, so... "again" I'll have to watch that. I'm hoping that this blog will help me to remember english because I realize that when I hang around non-native speakers of English I start speaking in broken English as well....
Ex: While talking to a guy from Cincinnati that I happened to meet yesterday. I said the sentence "Ah, you are from the USA, no?" I had to explain to him I was also from the great land of the USA and that I had been in Spain for a whole 5 days so you have to forgive my terrible english.

Alright, for those of you who don't know my current city is Barcelona, Spain which sounds like BarTHaLONnaaaaa. I was here this summer but the second time is best for sure.

I was contemplating doing a video blog so all you loyal fans stay tuned! Right?! All 2 of you, thanks mom, dad..... wait now mom left me..... JK!

3 comments:

  1. Gee I wish I had time to read your blog but best of luck on that. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Name dropped...

    I take full credit for this glorious blog.

    Please put up video.

    ReplyDelete