Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to the 24 Hour Thing....

I know, I know I've talked about this... but I have two updates to add to this....

1. I've had people read this and then comment... "Hey Arielle, 24 hour time is really easy! You are SO DUMB. All you do to figure out the time is subtract 12 from whatever time it is!"

But people.... THAT's the point. There's a clock out there that you DON'T have to subtract 12 from and I'm just saying that if you like math, go and do that subtract 12 every single time you want to know what time it is. But I wasn't an accounting major in College... the reason? Math blows.

2. EVERY person I hang out with wears a watch here, it's a HUGE fashion statement.... unfortunately DIGITAL watches = lame-sauce.

So I have my booker wearing a regular watch WHICH ONLY tell 12 hour time.... tell me time in 24 hours. Let's not make this complicated.

NEW RULE: IF YOU WEAR A WATCH THAT ONLY GOES UP TO 12.... THAT'S THE HIGHEST YOU CAN GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment