Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photoshoot






So first photo shoot here was a LOT of fun. There was a bunch of models that I got to work with so say hello to MAKING FRIENDS :)

It was actually a HUGE production which I wasn't expecting. It was for an editorial for hair but very edgy with is great because they are a lot more fun to work then regular catalogue jobs. The job started at about 9 am so in order to get there on time I had to get up at 7 am :( BOO and I got home at around 8 closer to 9. So it was a LONG day.

Well worth it though, the staff for the job were SO MUCH fun. The makeup artist and stylists are my new best friends, thought they could never replace you Nicoletta! hehe.

They also brought in an old caddie.... SO beautiful. I'm so excited to see all the picture from the shoot :)

Pictures: 1. The final look... This is how I rode home on the metro, BEST thing about modeling, you get to walk around after shoots looking totally crazy. 2. My favorite outfit of the day, I'm a sucker for onesies :) 3. Picture with my hair wearing my giant parka :) the outfit I'm wearing is a swimsuit. UGH. 4. My Madonna meets the 1950s look 5. Sweet car


No comments:

Post a Comment