Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Eats: Melton





So if you are ever going to travel to Barcelona you need to pay attention.

I have eaten at this restaurant a 4 times already and I have
been utterly BLOWN away each time I ate there.

The Chef's name is Daniele and he is an Italian man who studied at a cooking school in France. It is Italian food but there is somewhat of a french essence to it which makes it magical. Really. MAGICAL.

So.... the best parts of it.... The only steak they serve there is Kobe, which if you know anything about that meat (google it) makes it already an outSTANDING place to go. Everything there from the pasta like ravioli or linguini with clams, to the appetizers like fried eggplant or the calamari with fried string zucchini, the amazing kobe steak with potatoes.... and BEST of all....*drumroll* the Desserts.

I can't say enough about them. One night I was lucky enough to convince Daniele to server me not one, not two but FIVE of his best and I was not disappointed. Tiramisu, Fried crepes filled with apples and carmel with ice cream, chocolate cake, a citrus ice cream with cookies and the best dessert I have ever had in my life, the chocolate soufflé with frothed banana and sugar surrounding it.

This man is single too ladies, haha.

I also put up a picture of me eating the dessert, so that is my hair for all of those who haven't seen it.

And the address for Melton....
C/ Muntaner, 189
08036 Barcelona, Spain

Adios

1 comment: