Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good Eats: Wok to Walk


I'm going to try and put a variety of different types of restaurants and prices for my audience in case they visit Barcelona.

I ate at this place called 'Wok to Walk' today and it sounds like this super american touristy place but it's actually a big favorite of locals. They have only stir-fry dishes but it has a good variety to it because everything is build your own. The restaurant is very TINY, and there is only one table that spans the entire restaurant so you end up sitting next to other people. Also the place is really sanitary and all the ingredients are super fresh. For 5 euros I got a HUGE carton of stir fry and a drink. I ordered my dish 'spicy' and to my surprise they actually made it spicy. So many places have different concepts of what is 'hot' I got a thai peanut sauce dish with rice and it was SO good. I will be back there again....

1 comment:

  1. Augh, all these new stir fry places... my plans on opening East Side Wok it Out seem superfluous now.

    ReplyDelete