Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pictures

So today I had a casting for a woman's catalogue, my first casting and I am happy to say that I got the job:) I was trying to take a couple of pictures around on my way back home.... The casting was right next to the Sagrada de Familia.... The other pictures are the park that is right next to my house and the street that I'm living on.... I almost got close-lined by a pigeon so don't say that I don't risk it all for the sake of entertainment. And that topic is for another day, how pigeons in cities have no sense of manors....



3 comments:

  1. Funny how in Spain there is always a yellow date floating around and it always ends up ruining good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on #1 job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on you first new Barcelona job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grandpa

    ReplyDelete