Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week Play-By-Play

Sunday - Saw Dave! Tony's Birthday party
Monday- Restrung my guitar, B&N, got my phone working... The Hanger Room.
Tues - Breadmaking Class with mi madre. If anybody wants me to make them a french loaf....
Wednesday - Rudolf's, Saki Bar and Minneapolis fun on a side note: We Killed it. Cause we're studs.
Thursday- Oil painting class and I think this was the day I saw Ben and Andy?
Friday - Hung out with Emily (Panera) got my Brides-maid dress before Kori (hehehe), Jose (Roman Market) and had some Apple Orchard fun. Pshhh. Almost forgot Best Buy.
Saturday - Bridal shower, Valleyscare with Nikki Lee :)
Sunday- Famous Daves, Football and Spending time with the Gramps.

And I do believe I'm currently filling out my save the date to mingle old fashioned-ly for Arielle plus one. Emily.... JacoRasmuss?



No comments:

Post a Comment