Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween






Halloween is the time for dressing up, and having a little fun as someone NOT yourself.

But I'm always really disappointed by girl costumes. Being a girl I get really tired of the options that are out there for me READ: Sexy cop, sexy inmate, sexy school girl, sexy innocent cartoon character, sexy sailor, sexy witch, sexy nun, sexy french maid, sexy bar maid, sexy construction worker, sexy ball player... do we catch my drift. I am seething with jealousy at all the options the men/boys have. I mean truthfully... I think it sucks to be a girl on Halloween GASP! Yes. All the male readers are going to disagree... but seriously. I want one costume for a girl that's NOT sexy but not taken with the reaction "Looks like she's got something to hide" and/or "What's her problem besides the fact she's not fun/a prude" I want something FUNNY/CREATIVE/WITTY.

Like I've seen creative girl costumes but I can't even remember one ie: Unremarkable. And please tell me a good costume you've seen of a girls, readers because I could use more comments *cough*.

However to share some laughs I'll share with you some of the gems I've found that I find absolutely hilarious. Picture Comments: I really have to be selective with this because these pictures really ARE worth a 1000 words. Sexy Fox Costume: No Comment. I selected the Christmas tree, the boat and the washing machine for a reason... Kudos on the creativity. But can you imagine MOVING AROUND in those all night? Take the Christmas tree one... imagine going to a Halloween party in that. Giggles. Group shot of my first Halloween party of the season. I tried my best to not do sexy. I was pleased with the costume but disappointed in my lack of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment