Tuesday, October 26, 2010

P.s.




Actually I will say this. Sexy animal costumes should be burned and banned.

Speaking of animals and costumes...

I think dressing up your animal in a stupid costume/human clothing article/shoes is a form of animal cruelty. I don't want to cause a big stir touching on these HARD HITTING issues but seriously. Does Cookie REALLY need to wear a mini purse and high heels?

How would you feel if someone did that to YOU? I let bandanas and bows slide of this subject.

It's like the kid on the leash. I mean seriously.

I feel like going up and petting that kid every-time I see one. Just to show how they are treating their kid like an animal. Hold their hand, put them in a stroller, love them.

Actually Bad parenting in general.

Voting and parenting are two things I think you should have to pass a test in order to do.

wow. We really are hitting all the touchy subjects tonight. Should I add racism, religion and the death penalty. Introducing the NEW World According to Arielle. Edgier. With worse spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment