Thursday, October 7, 2010

Car Pictures in Istanbul




So First! Countdown is Currently at 1 day 14 hours 29 min until I'm leaving for the airport.

WE ARE AT LESS THEN 48 HOURS PEOPLE.

Major news.

I'm going to begin my packing today perhaps. Yesterday I went to Old Town and did touristy things which was superfun. I also bought luggage straps so you guys can stop holding your breath. It's incredible how LONG it took me to find them... I mean seriously. You guy should see how MANY stores there are here. It was appalling. But that's me just being dramatic.

So I got some pictures today from my friend Jana I thought I would share. I thought it was funny/appropriate that they were all in the car, seeing as that's how I spent a majority of my trip here.

Pictures: 1. A hot mess after a job. 2. Crowded car picture... typical. 3. Yet another crowded car picture. 4 to a 2 person seat as always Ricardo, Jana, Jeff and I. And I think I see daniel running a smooth hand through his mane of hair in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment