Thursday, September 30, 2010

Window Washers


I mentioned talking about this before but I forgot so despite delay this is it.

There are a lot of ways people make money in Turkey... Obviously begging, selling of goods like kleenex tissues (Barcelona story after), baked goods, water and the most fun one to me... window washing.

I know what you're thinking "Hey Arielle... people do that in the USA." or maybe "A practical service because everyone likes a clean car window"

However cleaning isn't the exact words I would use for what they do to the car. In fact between the dirty water and filthy squeegee the car window ends up looking three times worse most of the time.

Which is actually quite genious if you think about it. 1 out of every 10 people would probably pay for a cleaner window.. but 9 out of 10 people will pay you to keep away from their windows if you make them more dirty....

You sneaky non-tax paying SOBs. Kudos to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment