Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dishes.






So did you know that when you type out a blog but don't post it... it's automatically saved? You're welcome for not posting most of them. Oh god. But it's better now than never...

Oh my. I forgot to talk about this as well.

Sooner then later right fans?! *Cough* mom, dad *cough*

I did a fantastic two-series (I know it's not correct but it's my blog and series sounds cooler) dish commercial in Turkey.

I will try and upload the video that the crew made which was AMAZING by the way but here are some pictures. YES it was a long day but the BEST director Divrim Erdogan and his truly fantastic crew made it a great time.

I was a magician who could magically change dining sets on tables. Think "I dream of Genie" style.

Arielle "Magic-hands" Peterson. Wait... you can't nickname yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment