Thursday, September 30, 2010

Phones.


I've been thinking about being back in the USA and all the wonderful things that come with it. Cell phone is an item that I don't know what category it should belong with. Being without a cell phone since January has been both and inconvenience and a terrific detachment from the electronic-driven world.

It's incredible how much we rely on our cell phones and how important they become to us.

It's freeing for me to realize that sometimes I CAN be completely alone and unreachable. It's refreshing. However I will say that without a cell phone... it becomes harder to get in touch with people in a timely manner... also I'm not sure what to do with my hands (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhkdHlCHLk)...

This topic made me think of something I find humorous mostly because it's true. Why is it when we call someone and they don't pick up.... we call them again?

No comments:

Post a Comment