Thursday, September 30, 2010

Story Time! Warning: explicit details



So the travel size packages of kleenex was a delightful reminder of something more or less forgotten from my first period in Barcelona.

DID I EVER TELL YOU...

but before I get into it. I KNOW you little kiddies are getting giddy over the "explicit details" at the top. That's just because this story deals with drugs and poop.

So there was this wonderful man-bum who lived across the street near that dumpster in the picture. He was a cocaine addicted crazy who was more or less harmless and little fun to watch. He would walk around with his 2 mini packets of kleenex trying to sell them to passing cars who were unfortunate enough to get stuck at the light. He would pace back and forth through the lanes for no apparent reason.

Well one day this man was found in BROAD daylight crouching with his pants down pooping... YES pooping into his own hand and flinging it around the streets. Much like those very distant cousins we like to call monkeys (why is it a y and not ie?) It is a spectacle repulsive to watch yet incredibly fascinating. (graphic) I mean throw in the straining grunting noises and you have something that is a webgem.

I get a giggle over this every-time. I may not be the best story teller but if you think of this at a later time and smile... let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment