Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tips

Today I took a nap.... but it was one of those really hard naps where you wake up really disoriented... I looked at the clock and it read 2142 and I freak out because I didn't know if it was the year or the time...

I went to the gym for another 4 hours today... and I went to a restaurant that I'm not going to tell you about because it was some of the worst service I've ever had and there was garbage in my coffee.

One thing to comment on with Spain is that they have TERRIBLE customer service. Especially and restaurant because they don't tip in Spain, so the person really has to care about their job. Because the truth is it's about the food here and not the service and the wait staff makes the same amount of money no matter how they treat you. I'm a firm believer in tips... because I think being treated good at a restaurant is important, it's part of the experience of dining out.

No comments:

Post a Comment