Thursday, April 22, 2010

Street Carnival


Down by the pier last weekend they had a street fair going. It was so odd. Just appeared overnight. The rides seemed questionable. But yes I did ride them. If you will please notice on the pirate ship ride the cages... They just threw people in there, no seat belts, no handles or anything. 7 year olds were flying around in there like... well i don't really have an odd expression that doesn't make sense to finish that sentence... but it was really 3rd world-y...

Oh I totally got a cotton candy the size of my body there... Yes I ate the whole thing, Yes I had a sugar high for like 6 hours, Yes I had the worst stomach ache of my life... but would I do it again? Absolutely. Oh cotton candy, you hurt so good...

Oh and I totally saw someone get demolished on the bumper cars. Best thing about no regulations and safety laws on rides... bumper cars get really extreme. This grown woman literally went FLYING out of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment