Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Monday

Monday was the craziest day.

I had a photoshoot at an airport which was SO COOL. Everyone working was just awesome, both makeup artists, the models, the photographer and the stylist...

The stylist is a personal stylist for Lady Gaga... Did all the costumes for the music video "Bad Romance" Plus so many appearance outfits, if she is every wearing a crazy hat you can be garunteed he made it. Very cool... So I can't wait to see the photos.

The photographer was so funny because he stayed up all night the day before making tons and tons of sandwiches. He brought about 50... for 7 people. HA. I was apparently the only one who found it funny that he had piles of sandwiches all over...

And he kept trying to get us to eat them. We'd take a photo and he would say "AMAZING, that deserves a sandwich" or "You guys hungry? We had lots of sandwiches" SO I had about 4 sandwiches that day in addition to bringing them home.

Also I moved into my new FLAT on Monday! It's really cool. The kitchen is totally renovated as well as the bathroom... brand new hardwood floors everywhere and HUGE windows. I even have granite countertops... Pictures will be posted soon as well as my Madrid Trip.

I have no internet but I have been picking up some free internet from WebSTAR so thanks a million to you... whoever you are, apparently a STAR of the web.

I'm going to go to the gym now with my new Swedish friend Angelica. Super cool.

Oh and yesterday I went to my friend Beth's boyfriend's step-dad's house... (was that grammatically correct? ) for dinner and to watch the futbol match. It was CRAZY! So good, the food was amazing and I found my dream house... SO beautiful... Marble fireplaces, terrace with Lilacs, swimming pool... Old hardwood floors and beautiful oil paintings everywhere... the style of the house was italian-tuscan themed wine house... Their words not mine...

1 comment:

  1. Tuskan themed?

    http://astromechbuilder.com/mechloader/d/3168-1/1-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete