Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Metro


The metro is the most fascinating place in the world. And by far the best place to people watch... On random days I just ride it for hours watching these insane people. Where are they in real life? I don't know, they only seem to appear on the metro...

Today I saw a man wearing a bright orange hunting vest. I wonder if he knows we can see him without it on?

The metro is the only place where I can sit next to an accordion player not once, not twice but three times (different dudes) for longer then 8 metro stops. I am not amused. Whoever is sending these malicious musical attacks on my being will pay...

Where do you even learn to PLAY the accordion anymore? And why, dear god WHY do they seem to flourish in Barcelona... I want to punch someone every time I see them give coins to this. You are financing that sound?! Why would you encourage that... stop. It's not funny anymore.

The metro is also the only time I've seen "West Side Story" style battling being attempted seriously. It was a couple of gay street gangs... People kept asking "por que?!" I had to explain in my best Spanish Prada was having a 50% off sale... What a waste... The amount of blood spilt each year over sale week is staggering. When will we ever learn?

Picture: Keep those jazz hands strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment