Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sometimes I don't write.

Sometimes I do.

Most of the time I'm not writing it's because of laziness or that I don't really have anything to say.

Actually scratch that last part. I always have something to say. It's mostly because of laziness...

However sometimes I don't write because I'm not sure of how people will take it. Or that I'm afraid of what someone might think, or say, or judge me.

But I think it's important to remind myself that I write for me not for somebody else.

But I'm scared to lose my funny. I mean... what if I write a post that's not as funny as some older ones I wrote.... what if I was never funny and I'm the only one who thinks I'm hilarious? I just think that if I post something that's not as funny as some of my older things, then it will take a new reader even LONGER to scroll down to some of the stuff actually worth reading... then where would we be? And that's a fear of mine in a nutshell.

Truth: what a tasty little morsel.

1 comment:

  1. Totally. I always have something to say too. "What will people think" is the most restricting thought for me. Saying "fuck it" is the most liberating.

    You're always funny.

    ReplyDelete